Whether you have young swimmers that need a little extra step room, or Olympic athletes looking for a competitive edge, the Universal starting platform is the ideal choice for any competitive swimming facility.
The steel frame is powder coated in Royal Blue, and features an extra large gusset to accommodate large lane numbers. The high-impact acrylic footboard features our SureFoot tread, to ensure the security of your athletes.
The Universal starting platform utilizes our renowned RockSolid anchor system that decreases swimmer's times by eliminating platform movement and allowing for more consistent starts.
- Setback: 21” to 26” anchor set back
- Height: 19” to 29.5” from deck edge to top front edge of platform
- ootboard: 24” wide x 32” deep, high impact, laminated core reinforced withfiberglass in an acrylic skin with a non-slip SureFoot tread
- The 2.5” square, 304 stainless steel tubing is powder-coated for added corrosionresistance
- Choose from 4 different backstroke handle designs.
- Use with the RockSolid anchor that eliminates platform rocking, allowing swimmersto have more consistent starts
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules andregulations
- Can be customized with team colors and logos to match your facility.
- Each RecordQuest Starting Platform is custom built according to the specifications you supply.