No color matching, no look up charts, no guessing! The unique, multi-test ColorQ pool and spa hand-held photometer reads SEVEN test factors (Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid) directly on a digital display. Featuring an innovative dual-optic design the ColorQ provides more accuracy and more test factors. The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or use look-up tables, thus taking the guesswork out of pool side water analysis.
- Free Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm
- Total Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm
- Bromine (DPD) - uses the Chlorine (DPD) reagent set 0-22 ppm
- pH 6.5-8.5
- Total Alkalinity 0-250 ppm
- Calcium Hardness 0-700 ppm
- Cyanuric Acid 0-125 ppm