DECK-O-SEAL ONE STEP is ideal for glazing operations and sealing joints in concrete structures. It bonds well to concrete, masonry, glass, metal and wood. It is ideally suited for applications when an expansion joint is required. NOTE: Do not paint DECK-O-SEAL.
ONE STEP is frequently used in high sloping and vertical expansion joints where a non-sag, watertight, elastomeric sealant is required. ONE STEP is ideal for use in swimming pools above the waterline, where the tile meets the pool coping. For joints that will be submerged under water, use DECK-O-SEAL 125 for horizontal applications or DECK-O-SEAL GUN GRADE for high sloped or vertical applications. All joints submerged under water must be primed with P/G PRIMER from W. R. MEADOWS.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible … won't become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture; elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
- Resistant to today’s pool chemicals when used under normal conditions.
- Provides a permanent and uniform watertight seal.
- Ready to use in self-contained cartridge.
- Economical … no wasted material.
- Eliminates moisture delays … rain or morning dew actually enhances the product after installation.